Outlaw88

458 Movie Reviews

83 w/ Responses

13 reviews are hidden due to your filters.

This never fails to make me smile. I really love your art style and you really broght to life an already funny moment and made it better.

Awesome Job! Gold Star! A Winner is You!

Ford.... I think i'm a sofa.

I hope this becomes a series. The art style is great and the voice acting is spot on. Adorabat is an instant favorite. Mao Mao has a lot of potential to be awesome. I can't wait to see more!

I love these cartoons!

Poor Mickey. It's always interesting seeing the dark things people can put these characters though. He is just so pathetic and sad that you just can't help but love the guy.

Very cute! I really liked the overall art and design of it and the animation was great. This remined me of a cartoon I saw when I was little. I really enjoyed this from start to finish. I would have liked to have seen what happened next. Great stuff.

shazams responds:

Haha. Well I'll just leave the ending up to your imagination.

The one I have is that they eat the kitten, but that's kinda dark. XD

I really enjoyed this. I know just enough about Dr. Who to get the main idea and seeing him interact with Derpy and try to figure out what's going on, and even trying to hold things was great. The dialogue was entertaining and I liked the voices here. Derpy made me laugh. Seeing her get excited over muffins made me smile. I can't wait to see more of this. Great job!

Brohoof!

Epic indeed.

Damn that was funny. You really ramped it up. I loved how you kept it somewhat within the bounds of the show in terms of what they would eat and how you made it that much funnier with what Pinkie was saying. The artwork and animation was just awesome and I really like this concept. Seeing the DJ there was great too and the ending was just hilarious. Great job!

So damn funny!

Wow that intro was awesome. It's really hard to pick a favorite out of the bunch but the conclusion was so epic that it just blew my mind. Poor Mario.. Luigi creeps me out a bit too. This was pure win in every way.

Well done.

You did an excellent job of pointing out the sad truth about things while still managing to keep it somewhat cheerful via a cute cat singing about it. The lyrics were good and the overall animation was nice. It is a shame that goodwill isn't a year round mentality for a lot of people.

jackbliss responds:

Thanks and yes I think goodwill should be followed throughout the year to truly benefit mankind.

Former UOTD: (08/16/2003) I'm a worthless useless hopeless ugly and stupid person.

39, Male