Outlaw88

458 Movie Reviews

83 w/ Responses

13 reviews are hidden due to your filters.

heh heh...Squirrel

The Foamy go boom song was great...I love these illwillpress flashes, and hope to see more, I even went to the site and D/L the song and don't regret the 2 seconds it took me! Right on!!

whoa

dude....that was classic...Very deep man, that took me by surprise. Awsome art and sound really gets you into this, and damn was it deep! Amazing, simply amazing..

My God that was funny! Keep making thoes crazy things man, they rock!!! Just a small note, maybe the retard sould get a new shirt....it WWE now, not WWF, but who really cares? Whatever. It was great man, loved it! Check out Godfart.com everybody!

LMAO!!

Lf has done it again!!! Holy Hell wasthat funny, The thatqueerguy (as we like to call him) talking on and on at the end was funny. And yes, herbs CAN cure everything.

NICE!!!

AS said..NICE!!!! Awsome graphics and sound. Love that old school style man, gavw it a real cool touch. The NG Tank got me on the Friggin floor!

Possibly the best Bin ladin flash around, with a great plot and twist. Be sure to check out this guys site!

It tastes great

holy hell was that funny!!!!! I can't wait for the series to be done! Great man just great. Love the black mage, and if this includes the crazyness that I saw wile the FF tribute was loading I am gonna be very pleased when more come out!

Kick Ass

This is by far one of the best thinhs on NG. It totally blew me away! Right on L. Frog! Keep up the great work. The RE stuff is really cool aw well, so for those of you who haven't seen them yet, go do it now...That's not a request....I was a moose once...::laughs moronicly::

Former UOTD: (08/16/2003) I'm a worthless useless hopeless ugly and stupid person.

39, Male