View Profile Outlaw88

396 Movie Reviews

This was great!

Gremlins 2 was one of those movies that I grew up on. Seeing this has really made my day. This obviously took a lot of time and effort to make and it shows. I liked how you used elements from both movies and the added humor fits in as well.

Thank you for sharing this.

I've been waiting for this one. Its hands down my favorite of your Grump animations. I'm glad you are putting these on Newgrounds.

Looks like she's going to be stuck there for a while.

56 Game Reviews

This series is so damn fun. All the stuff in the background and the funny bits that happen when you take down ships and planes really adds to it. I always look forward to these games.

Very fun! Much like the last two games the challenge makes it enjoyable. I like that you have the extra things to look for too. I ended up finding the gold muffins a lot easier than the regular ones. Still haven't quite found them all.

Overall great job!

It's ok. The overall story is decent enough and the alternate endings based on what job she does the most is a nice way to add replay value. The lack of audio is a letdown though. Some background music or something would have been nice. Walking is painfully slow and makes it a bit dull when you have to find someone who wants to talk with you.

Adding a way to play beyond the limit would have been a nice "New Game +" type of thing to help see more scenes.

Overall the game is alright. Could use a bit more work to really polish it up.

20 Audio Reviews

BEARS!

Great remix. Want an ice cream sandwich?

This rules so much. Frog's theme was always one of my favorites from a game that has an amazing soundtrack. This rock remix fits it so damn well, you did a fantastic job. Chrono Trigger still remains one of my top RPG's and for a good reason.

You deserve to be knighted as well..Sir!

Good stuff. I do believe Vinstigator won. :)

5 Art Reviews

This is awesome! Would love to see Lemmy next.

I'm very happy that you are posting stuff here too. Always good to see your work.

Does this character have a name yet? She's super cute.

foxefuel responds:

Thanks! I've drawn her a couple of times but haven't really thought of a name yet.

'I could have been saving how much on my car insurance?!"

or

"Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?!"

Former UOTD: (08/16/2003) I'm a worthless useless hopeless ugly and stupid person.

37, Male