Outlaw88

458 Movie Reviews

83 w/ Responses

13 reviews are hidden due to your filters.

I can't tell you how many times this has happened to me. 100% accurate.

Happy birthday man! Mine is actually tomorrow (6/14) so yay for June I guess. Hope all is well. Hope you are able to keep at it with creating content.

I remember seeing the original of this and its still as good as it used to be. The art update looks fantastic and the mood still rings true. Looking forward to the conclusion.

I never did like Lucy...

NEXTVIEW-Designs responds:

Thanks! And it's awesome that you were around to remember the original.

I've always liked Zubat. Bats are my favorite animal so when I was a little kid I just naturally gravitated towards Zubat. Yeah in the original games they weren't very good but when they added Crobat to the mix it made it so worth it.

That being said I really enjoyed this. Loved the various silly Zubats.

Wow it's been a long while since I've seen one of these. Good to see ya back.

Happy birthday man. Mine is actually tomorrow (6/14) so its always cool to see another June baby.

Now all we need is an episode where AJ gets to win.

Very cute and funny.

I really enjoyed that. Great animation and characters. Hope to see more of this!

Ztoons responds:

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it. :)

This is beyond awesome. I really love the art style, character design and overall story being told. The music went perfectly with the piece and the animation was great. I'm really glad I checked this out as it instantly got added to my favorites list. I hope you got top marks for this and I really hope we see more stunning work from you in the future.

I really liked it. The art style is nice and the music helped make everything work. Loved the way things worked out. Excellent job!

Former UOTD: (08/16/2003) I'm a worthless useless hopeless ugly and stupid person.

39, Male