View Profile Outlaw88

468 Movie Reviews

Hey man! I think I've reviewed your birthday videos a few times in a row. I tend to remember these since my own birthday is the 14th of June.

Hope you are doing well. Keep on going man. You can do it!

I can't tell you how many times this has happened to me. 100% accurate.

Happy birthday man! Mine is actually tomorrow (6/14) so yay for June I guess. Hope all is well. Hope you are able to keep at it with creating content.

62 Game Reviews

This series is so damn fun. All the stuff in the background and the funny bits that happen when you take down ships and planes really adds to it. I always look forward to these games.

Very fun! Much like the last two games the challenge makes it enjoyable. I like that you have the extra things to look for too. I ended up finding the gold muffins a lot easier than the regular ones. Still haven't quite found them all.

Overall great job!

It's ok. The overall story is decent enough and the alternate endings based on what job she does the most is a nice way to add replay value. The lack of audio is a letdown though. Some background music or something would have been nice. Walking is painfully slow and makes it a bit dull when you have to find someone who wants to talk with you.

Adding a way to play beyond the limit would have been a nice "New Game +" type of thing to help see more scenes.

Overall the game is alright. Could use a bit more work to really polish it up.

21 Audio Reviews

BEARS!

Great remix. Want an ice cream sandwich?

This rules so much. Frog's theme was always one of my favorites from a game that has an amazing soundtrack. This rock remix fits it so damn well, you did a fantastic job. Chrono Trigger still remains one of my top RPG's and for a good reason.

You deserve to be knighted as well..Sir!

Good stuff. I do believe Vinstigator won. :)

4 Art Reviews

'I could have been saving how much on my car insurance?!"

or

"Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?!"

I've always liked Freya. Seeing her all fancy makes me smile. Nice job!

I highly recommend this guy. He does some amazing work.

Seprix responds:

Maybe one day I'll do amazing stuff. I'm just scratching the surface of the cool stuff I can do. I think anybody can do what I'm doing right now, just mess around and experiment.

Former UOTD: (08/16/2003) I'm a worthless useless hopeless ugly and stupid person.

35, Male