It's A Mad World, Charlie Brown (2017) It's A Mad World, Charlie Brown (2017)

I remember seeing the original of this and its still as good as it used to be. The art update looks fantastic and the mood still rings true. Looking forward to the conclusion.

I never did like Lucy...

NEXTVIEW-Designs responds:

Thanks! And it's awesome that you were around to remember the original.

ZUBATS ! ZUBATS !

I've always liked Zubat. Bats are my favorite animal so when I was a little kid I just naturally gravitated towards Zubat. Yeah in the original games they weren't very good but when they added Crobat to the mix it made it so worth it.

That being said I really enjoyed this. Loved the various silly Zubats.

New good times New good times

Wow it's been a long while since I've seen one of these. Good to see ya back.

Birthday 25 Birthday 25

Happy birthday man. Mine is actually tomorrow (6/14) so its always cool to see another June baby.

ApplePie Cartoon _ Cheers ApplePie Cartoon _ Cheers

Now all we need is an episode where AJ gets to win.

Very cute and funny.

Dino Dive Dino Dive

I really enjoyed that. Great animation and characters. Hope to see more of this!

Ztoons responds:

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it. :)

Potion Shop Potion Shop

This is beyond awesome. I really love the art style, character design and overall story being told. The music went perfectly with the piece and the animation was great. I'm really glad I checked this out as it instantly got added to my favorites list. I hope you got top marks for this and I really hope we see more stunning work from you in the future.

The Caterpillars The Caterpillars

I really liked it. The art style is nice and the music helped make everything work. Loved the way things worked out. Excellent job!

Game Grumps - Model Car Game Grumps - Model Car

This never fails to make me smile. I really love your art style and you really broght to life an already funny moment and made it better.

Awesome Job! Gold Star! A Winner is You!

Luv Seats Luv Seats

Ford.... I think i'm a sofa.