The Completionist Remix The Completionist Remix

BEARS!

Great remix. Want an ice cream sandwich?

Frog (Glenn) Rock/Metal Frog (Glenn) Rock/Metal

This rules so much. Frog's theme was always one of my favorites from a game that has an amazing soundtrack. This rock remix fits it so damn well, you did a fantastic job. Chrono Trigger still remains one of my top RPG's and for a good reason.

You deserve to be knighted as well..Sir!

CLAB - Vinstigator vs Pachilli CLAB - Vinstigator vs Pachilli

Good stuff. I do believe Vinstigator won. :)

Dr. M Fever Dr. M Fever

This is awesome.

Damn this is catchy. Great job!

Wheel Gator (Crash Machin Wheel Gator (Crash Machin

Pretty good!

Wheel Gator was always a favorite of mine so its good to hear a remix of the song. I think you did a great job with it!

Blackaux responds:

For me this it's one of the most remembered levels in Mega Man X2, quick but freaking crazy like Armored Armadillo's stage.

Thanks!

Super Mario Bros. (Punk Cover) Super Mario Bros. (Punk Cover)

This rocks!

Mario and ska/punk is a match made in heaven. This is so awesome! I really like how you different parts of the Mario music instead of just the overworld theme. This deserves the high marks it has been getting. Kickass job!

Tricky's Song Tricky's Song

When I think of Tricky...

This is the song that comes to mind first. The tune is perfect for the character and it is well done overall. So damn catchy too!

Teh Tricky Techno! Teh Tricky Techno!

Funny!

This song rocks! It's so catchy and always makes me laugh. I like the fast pace and it is very fun to listen to. Nice one!

Geno's Forest || ROBOVoice Geno's Forest || ROBOVoice

Very catchy!

I really like the robotic voice. The lyrics go very well for that part of the game and I like the references that are thrown in as well. Very nice job with this.

Luigi's Mansion Metal Remix Luigi's Mansion Metal Remix

Great!

Awesome cover! This song sounds great in this style too. Keep up the good work!